Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Girl in the Land of OZ

G'day my faithful sheilas (and blokes). As you may have just guessed, OZ is slang for Australia, which I will be shipping off to in less than 24 hours! So, as a quick update, I figured I'd let all of you know that my next few entries will be centered around this trip. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for how men and women are treated differently in Australia and will also try to see if us Americans get treated any particular way.

According to my professor Viki, who is taking us on this trip, it is frowned upon for women to drink beer in Australia. I happen to love beer, so we'll see if that's true or not...

Thank you all for reading! I will post as soon as I can :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi erika you are rocking in this picture. Brisbane is really a nice place for all the things.

    Seo With Google

    ReplyDelete